Ten lady fitness bloggers on Facebook that you have got to check out
Some write about their experiences with P90X. Others are personal trainers who write about. One is even a kick ass powerlifter.
Bottom line, they’re all all bloggers. They’re all in fitness. And, they’re all hot.
With that said, here are ten of the hottest fitness bloggers that you’ll find on Facebook (in no particular order). Please, go Like their Facebook pages, and don’t forget to check out their blogs.
- Workout Nirvana – First up is Suzanne at Workout Nirvana. Suzanne says, “Weight lifting makes me feel powerful and beautiful! I love being a woman in the weight room and not being the least bit intimidated by it.”
- Yum Yucky – Josie is a dynamo on the web, and frankly one of the most awesome people you’ll ever meet. And how can you not love somebody that wears a melon helmet? Josie has been there. Check out YumYucky.com.
- MizFitOnline – Carla is my neighbor to the north, and she is one seriously fit mama! According to her “about” page on MzFitOnline, she’s an “an award winning writer, community builder, personal trainer, and bodybuilding competitor.”
- Living In Progress – It’s quite possible that Ginger is the baddest chick you’ve ever met. It’s also possible that she’s the sweetest. Bottom line, she’s awesome! Ginger is a competitive powerlifter, blogger at Living In Progress, and author of a great book (that is not an affiliate link).
- Workout Mommy – Lisa is another success story. She was a personal trainer fitness nut. She had some little bambinos, and struggles like the rest of us to find time to train. She operates one of my favorite fitness blogs on the ‘net–Workout Mommy.
- GirlWithNoName – Meet the mysterious red head from British Columbia, Canada. Ok, she really does have a name, Jackie. This Girl with no Name posts some very cool videos as opposed to our typical written ones. You can also purchase personal training services on her site.
- BodyNSoil – We’ll call her JJ, as she is incognito… not really, that’s all I know of her name. She’s a great writer, loves organic gardening, and is one of those P90X crazies. Go check out Bodynsoil!
- SarahStanley – Here’s the lowdown; Sarah is like the bionic woman. No, really. She’s an ultra runner and endurance athlete. We’re talking about a seriously fit individual here. On top of that, she’s also a speaker, and writes on her blog, SarahStanleyInspired.
- Roni’s Weigh – So, here’s Veronica @ Roni’s Weigh–She’s a techie computer geek. She’s also a wife, mom, and fitness super hero. Seriously. What are her super powers? She motivates so many people through her blog to live healthy. Don’t believe me? Fine, go see for yourself!
- Taryn Perry – Taryn may be one of the first fitness peeps that I “met” through social networks (on Twitter). She’s another one of those P90X graduates. Not only is she in incredible shape, but she’s also running a very successful business.
Check it–I need to a add one more, but I’m not sure she updates her blog much right now. So, we’ll call this one a bonus.
- Bry Jenson – Bry is an up and coming fitness model from B.C. Canada. She’s also a college student, and has a pretty cool blog, Embrace Fire.
Are you a smokin’ hot lady fitness blogger, and you weren’t mentioned here? Add your info in the comments below.
Photo: Ontanu Mihai