Start Getting Rid of Belly Fat Today!
Guest post by Jackie Omotalade
So you say you want to get rid of your belly fat…
But do you REALLY REALLY want to get rid of belly fat?
…You are not Alone!
1. Stand up straight. Good posture keeps your spine aligned properly, which helps protect your back among other things. You will also look better with good posture, and when you are standing straight you naturally tend to feel more confident.Confidence is beautiful!
2. Work your whole body. Spot training is myth. You cannot just work out your abs and expect to get a six pack. You must work your whole body in order to maximize your overall caloric burn.
Pick Workouts That You Will Enjoy!
3. Diet. If you DO NOT alter your diet you will NEVER see a six-pack on your body. 80% of the work required to get fit abs is what you put in your body. If you put crap into your body, your body will response by looking and feeling like crap.
Fruits, Vegetables, and Lean Protein Help Build Strong Fit Abs
4. Set realistic goals. You are not going to lose 25lbs in a month and keep it off unless perhaps you are a contestant on the biggest loser. Realistically most people lose 1-2lbs per week.
5. Practice patience. The road to a fit body and fabulous abs is paved with sweat, tears, and pain. It does not happen in a day or even several days. It happens workout after workout, month after month. The magically formula is time and consistency.
Jackie Omotalade is the First Lady of Fitness, Fashion, and Fun. She is a Independent Beachbody Coach, Pittsburgh life coach and personal trainer. Her website is http://www.fixupmybody.com.
Article Source: Jackie_Omotalade